Sell Your Party Rental Business With Synergy
Event Equipment Rental Business Brokers
Selling a party and event rental business involves unique challenges and opportunities, particularly in a competitive industry that encompasses party rentals, tent rentals, party supplies, tables, chairs, and event equipment. Partnering with experts like Synergy Business Brokers can make the process smoother and more profitable.
Having experience in the party rental business brokerage business, we understand that the industry constantly changes and encompasses many business sectors. Whether in tent rentals or party supply manufacturing or distribution, our experienced senior brokers can help you find the right prospect for your business.
After being shut in the house for two years because of COVID-19, people couldn't wait to get together, mingle, and party. The Global Party Supply Rental Market size was estimated at $12.38 billion in 2022, $14.20 billion in 2023, and is projected to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 14.86% to reach USD 37.54 billion by 2030. This expected growth throughout the next couple of years will naturally attract buyers who want to enter a booming market. Now could be the time to get the most for your party rental company as the market demand couldn't be better.
Synergy has several steps our brokers take toward selling party and tent rental businesses:
- Initial conversation: We start with a quick call during which we get to know the strengths of the business and why you are thinking about selling.
- Analysis and Valuation: Synergy cracks open your financials (after signing an NDA) and analyzes the trajectory of your businesses. Our brokers must know when the off-seasons are (if any) and when you plan most of your events.
- Exposure & Marketing: Our targeted marketing strategies are meant to give you the best chance of receiving multiple offers from prospective buyers.
- Negotiating and Due Diligence: Once you have enough offers on the table, it's time for you to negotiate. Sometimes, the buyer you go with isn't always the one with the highest number; it can be the one who gives you the best overall terms for the business or is the best fit for the business.
- Closing: Synergy has a database of trusted lawyers and bankers who can guide you through the finances and contracts and make the process as enjoyable as relaxing at a party.
Tailored Business Brokerage Services for Party and Event Rentals
Being in the industry that you are in, I'm sure you understand that every client is different and requires a deep dive into the specifics of the business. The difference between a Batmitvah party and a black-tie corporate event is significant, but the same care you put into tailoring each experience we put into our listings. When evaluating a party supply business, synergy looks at more than just your financials. Things like trucks, party rental equipment, trusted employees, and limited owner involvement can drive the price of your business through the roof (or party tent). If your company generates $250,000 to $250 million in net profit annually, we would love to give you a free, confidential consultation.
We have an extensive network of buyers looking for successful businesses like yours to add to their portfolio. Not only does Synergy have one of the most substantial search engine optimization presences in the industry, but we also have an email list of over 35,000 potential buyers waiting to jump at the right opportunity.
CONTACT SYNERGY BUSINESS BROKERS FOR a FREE QUOTE
Synergy Business Brokers, with its industry expertise, tailored solutions, accurate valuations, extensive buyer network, streamlined process, and commitment to confidentiality, is the ideal partner for your party rental business sale.
Trust in the experience and professionalism of Synergy Business Brokers, and you'll find that selling your party and event rental business can be a lucrative and seamless process. Contact us today to begin your journey towards a successful business sale in the vibrant event industry. Email us at email@example.com or call (888) 750-5950 to get started.
We look forward to having a confidential conversation to see if we are a good fit to sell your business.