Annual Revenue: $1,200,000
Net Cash Flow: $350,000
Location: Mercer county, New Jersey
The industry’s premier aircraft service center on the East Coast. The company is a one-stop destination for top-notch aircraft care, conveniently located at central New Jersey’s airport.
It has a reputation for delivering exceptional work and its expertise is unparalleled. The company has an extensive reach, with services that attract customers from across the East Coast, from Maine in the north to as far south as Alabama. They are proud to have built a loyal customer base that spans multiple states.
As a factory-authorized Mooney Service Center, the company’s dedication to excellence and years of growth is certified by the very manufacturers themselves. Over 50% of business is driven by the loyal following of esteemed Beechcraft, Cessna, and Piper owners, demonstrating the trust customers have in the company.
Comprehensive Services Include:
- Annual Inspections and Maintenance ensure customers keep their aircraft in peak condition.
- Pre-Purchase Evaluations ensure customers make well-informed decisions when acquiring an aircraft.
- Major Airframe Structural and Sheet Metal Repairs handled by skilled technicians to handle significant repairs with precision and expertise.
- Aircraft New Weight and Balance Calculations ensure optimal performance and safety.
- Glass and Speed Modifications to enhance customers’ aircraft performance and aesthetics.
- Upholstery and Carpet Refurbishment ensure customers experience comfort.
- Custom Instrument Panels and Upgrades to tailor customers’ aircraft to their exact needs.
- Fuel Tank Repairs since safety is a priority.
- Ferry/Recovery Services for anyone requiring assistance in moving or recovering their aircraft.
Reason For Sale:
The owners are looking to retire and will support the new owner in transition.
The ideal candidate for this business would potentially be a buyer in the aviation industry looking to grow by acquisition and/or any Aviation educator/enthusiast looking to own their own business.