Skip to content

Established Medical Clinic and MedSpa, Strong Client Base

Price: $950,000

Annual Revenue: $907,932

Net Cash Flow: $289,809

Industry: Health Care

Location: Tampa Area, Florida

Established Natural Medical Clinic and Med-Spa business offering a diverse array of cosmetic services and all-natural regenerative options for pain relief in the Tampa area, Florida.

With over 6,000 client visits in 2023, the company boasts a robust client base. The 2023 revenue was $907k (a 62% YoY growth compared to 2021 revenue of $ 523,350), and the company achieved a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 40% between 2020-2023. The business caters to both cash-based and insurance claim clients. A significant 95% of revenue is cash-based, with the remaining 5% covered by insurance.

The business effectively leverages social media and a strong brand presence in the Florida market to attract customers. The primary source of new patient acquisition is through targeted social media campaigns. The company strategically runs ads on platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Google, and Groupon.

It holds the Florida Annual Resale Certificate, and the Medicare Durable Medical Equipment certification is pending approval.

Services & Client Demographics:

The clinic offers an extensive range of services, including joint pain treatments, Neuropathy, Shockwave and Soft wave treatments, Wound care, Weight loss programs, and Liposuction.

The initial consultation and treatment plans are handled by the Nurse Practitioner (NP) and office manager. The Clinic also has a Medical Supervisor who does not take an active role in treatments but rather supervises the process. Approximately 75% of clients reside within a 20-minute drive of the business. The target clientele consists of:

  1. Medical: people who have joint pain, nerve pain, or chronic wounds, but do not want to undergo surgery.
  2. MedSpa: people who want to improve their appearance; services include body contouring, skin tightening, weight loss, age spots, sun spots, and hair removal.

Team:

Two owners are supported by a team of eight (8) dedicated professionals responsible for smooth operations:

Medical Supervisor – Indirect role.

Nurse Practitioner – Full time.

Office Manager/Case Manager – Full time.

Receptionist – Full time.

Esthetician – Full-time.

Medical Biller – Virtual, Part time.

Marketing – Virtual, Full-time.

Marketing scheduler – Virtual, Full time.

Listing Details

Reason For Sale:

After decades of dedicated service, the owners are transitioning into retirement.

Summary

Competition:

As a medical clinic specializing in natural treatments, the business distinguishes itself by providing safe and effective procedures with minimal risk and side effects. The staff excels in patient care, actively listening, and investing time to build trust.

Main competitors include orthopedic offices, chiropractors practicing regenerative medicine, and other spas.

Potential Growth:

The growing population, coupled with increasing interest in the clinic’s services, particularly among aging individuals and the rising number of diabetics, sets the stage for further market penetration in weight loss, neuropathy, and wound care services. Positioned for substantial growth, the clinic has great expansion potential within its market. The primary catalyst for growth lies in increased marketing spend. By doubling the current monthly ad spend this investment could result in a proportional increase in both new patients and revenue.

Anticipating minimal additional capital investments, there are lucrative opportunities to replicate the business model by opening additional offices in the Tampa area.

Scroll To Top
GET A VALUATION